Dublin, Sept. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Dental Services Market Research Report by Type of Services (Cosmetic Dentistry, Dental Implants and Dentures), End User, Region (Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe , Middle East and Africa) – Global Forecast to 2027 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19 Report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global dental services market size was estimated to be USD 239.61 billion in 2021, USD 257.03 billion in 2022, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.44% to reach USD 368.70 billion by 2027 .
The report provides market size analysis and forecasts for 7 major currencies – USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, AUD, CAD and CHF. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2019 and 2020 are considered as historical years, 2021 as the base year, 2022 as the estimated year and the years from 2023 to 2027 as the forecast period.
Segmentation and market coverage:
This research report categorizes Dental Services to forecast revenues and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
- On the basis of type of services, the market has been studied across cosmetic dentistry, dental implants, dental prostheses, laser dentistry, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthodontics, periodontics, root canal or endodontics and smile makeovers.
- On the basis of end user, the market has been studied in dental clinics and hospitals.
- Based on region, the market has been studied in Americas, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas are studied in more detail through Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico and the United States. The United States is studied in more detail through California, Florida, Illinois, Maryland, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas and Washington. Asia-Pacific is studied in more detail across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and Thailand. Europe, the Middle East and Africa are studied in more detail in France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, the United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategy Window:
The strategic competitive window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or match between its capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for vendors to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth. during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks vendors in the Dental Services Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Quality Ratio -price, ease of use, product features, and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It gives the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other providers in the space. It provides information on the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of suppliers for the reference year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and merger.
- Growing aging population and growing need for intensive oral care
- Emerging trend of early dental treatment and growing initiatives and investments from various authorities and governments
- Growing preference for cosmetic dentistry and laser dentistry
- High cost of dental procedures and limited reimbursements
- Growing popularity of dental tourism
- Technological advancements in dental services
- Limited oral hygiene awareness in low- and middle-income countries
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Overview
6. Dental Services Market, By Service Type
7. Dental Services Market, By End User
8. Americas Dental Services Market
9. Asia Pacific Dental Services Market
10. Europe, Middle East and Africa Dental Services Market
11. Competitive landscape
12. Enterprise Usability Profiles
- Abano Healthcare Group Limited
- Apollo Dental White
- Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
- Brighter dental care
- Coastal Dental Services, Inc.
- Gentle Dental of New England
- Great Expressions Dental Centers
- Healthway Medical Corporation Limited
- Integrated dental funds
- InterDent, Inc.
- Pacific Dental Services, LLC
- perfect teeth
- Q&M Dental Group
- Royal dental care
- Ultra Dental Center
- Virtudent, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/i2bff2
Global Dental Services Market